Monday 19 January 2015

The Rocket Volum Mascara Review

I recently purchased some new makeup (or a lot!) and I wanted to review the very much raved about: The Rocket Volum mascara. It retails at about £7.99 I believe which is quite a decent price for a maybelline mascara. I think the packaging on this is lovely, but I do prefer girlier packaging haha. 


I got it in 'black waterproof', which I'm not sure if they do other colours or formulas but I only use black mascaras anyway so it wasn't an issue. 

Here is my eye/eyelashes without mascara or anything else. I don't use eyelash curlers so they aren't curled either. I am very pale and have very vainy eyelids haha. 

And here is my eye with the mascara one. My first impression is that I love it! I usually use the benefit 'they're real' mascara and I believe this is a rival for that honestly! Excuse the smudge on the top of my eye, I'm not usually that messy. It's not overly wet (which is a problem I have with the 'they're real') and the wand really separates lashes. As I said before I haven't curled my eyelashes and although they're naturally long they're relatively straight, however this mascara has seemingly curled them slightly. 

Overall, I love this mascara. For the price the quality is amazing. I am pleasantly surprised; I would definitely recommend it especially those looking for a benefit dupe. Get down to superdrugs and grab it before it goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment