Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hard As Nails!

I think its pretty much a given that most girls enjoy painting their nails, some a little too much...
Hi, my name is Sophiey and I have a problem.
Ha, okay I wouldn't take it that far but I paint my nails as often as I can (roughly every 2 days) as it makes a difference to me, personally. As you can imagine, I have tried and tested many nail varnish brands ranging from MUA to OPI and I am here to try and help you reach a decision about which nail varnishes you will be purchasing next. These are my four favourite nail varnish brands!

First off is MUA, AMAZING and also cheap as chips! They range from £1-£3:

With flash

Without flash from left to right: Bright Coral, Mud Pie, Deepest Purple and Koala Bear
 
I have so many of these nail varnishes but these four are definitely my favourite! Please excuse the shoddy camera work, I'm new at this! These nail varnishes are brilliant, the colour is exactly the same, if not better, on the nail as it is in the bottle, it doesn't chip and there is such a broad range to choose from. The packaging is similar to Essie's, however they are smaller, but what do you expect for a pound?! The quality of these is just amazing and I definitely would recommend them!

Next up is Barry M Nail Paints, a little bit dearer, still very good, definitely worth it. Barry M has different types of nail paints ranging from matte to gelly hi-shine, along with the endless options they also have nail effect polishes that spice up any nail design/colour you have.

I wanted to show the different types of Nail Paints, however these are still just a small amount!


From left to right: TNP 8 Lady, Yellow Topaz Glitter, Pink Sapphire Glitter.

MNP 2 Crush

From left to right: Gelly Hi-shine Blue Grape, Gelly Hi-shine Lychee, Gelly Hi-shine Blueberry

Silver Foil Effects

Can you guess which ones I have used the most? Haha. All of these nail paints are extremely high quality, I don't think I have ever had a problem using these as they are just all round amaze. The prices vary from around £3-£5, but Superdrug pretty much always have offers on these. My favourites were the Gelly Hi-shine ones but I am now being swayed by the matte ones! They look perfect every time and are surprisingly fast drying even though the coating is quite thick.

I was going to talk about China Glaze next but I will talk about OPI as I do not have any OPI nail varnishes to hand, annoyingly!
Name: Did you 'ear about Van Gogh (honestly that's the name!)
 

This is my favouritist, most bestest (so many red squiggly lines) nail varnish ever. Ah I cannot describe to you how perfect this colour is. It's the perfect nude, most perfect nail formula, chip resistant (it could probably conquer a nuclear bomb). Just out and out perfect. I am actually so gutted that I can't find this *naughty Sophiey*. These polishes are around £10 I want to say... They may be slightly cheaper or dearer but either way they are worth it and they last forever.

Finally, moving onto China Glaze, I'm sure you've heard people rave about them so I'll keep it short and sweet :)
Name left to right: For Audrey and Innocence

 
These are my two absolute favourites from China Glaze, they're just so cute. 'For Audrey' is amazing to wear whether for summer or for winter because it just compliments anyone skin tone. The formula is very nice, 'Innocence' require a few thin coats, but its worth it for the outcome. I have had both of these for a long time now and I'm no where near finished with them and it looks like they aren't giving up either as they aren't gloopy in the slightest. They are priced at around £8 which I don't think is too steep considering the staying power and quality of these polishes.
 
Anyway, that's enough from me. I hope you found this useful, these are my favourites and by no means does it mean they have to be yours too. Let me know if you try any!
 
Sophiey Louise xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment